Friday 29 August 2014

REVIEW // Yes To Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream


I've been looking for a decent eye cream for a while as I'm still to be convinced that it's a worthwhile investment of time and money. I'd been torn between purchasing an anti-ageing eye cream (as my mother always says "you can never start anti-ageing to early) or a moisturising one. As you can probably tell by the title of this post, I went for the latter. 

Since I've seen Youtubers such as Lily Pebbles talk about the Brand 'Yes To', I've been keen to try their products and on a recent Feel Unique browse I finally decided on the Yes To Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream. Now, I wouldn't say the area around my eyes was massively dehydrated, but as I do have dry skin on the whole I thought this would be the best eye cream for me. At £9.99, some people may think it's quite expensive for a little tube but I was expecting good things from this makeup brand so was willing to pay the price. Also I think skincare isn't something you should skimp on. The instructions on the tube suggest that you use this both morning and night but as I've found that it takes a little while to dry, I only tend to use it at night along with my night moisturiser. The product itself is very thin so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and doesn't feel sticky at all. The moisturising aspect of this eye cream is also very good and I did notice a difference after a few nights use. So far, I can say that this is a good addition to my skincare routine and I'll carry on using it. But whether eye creams are actually game changing thing for me is still to be determined.

What's your opinions of eye creams? Have you used any good ones recently?

- Millie xx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really tried out many eye creams so I can't contribute much, but I've tagged you in a post is you wanted to check it out :) xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/top-ten-tag.html

    ReplyDelete