Monday 15 September 2014

Life Update

I know this post is a day late but I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to post this. As much as I'd rather not be sharing this with the internet, I did promise to keep you updated and thought I'd explain a few things. 

In my last 'Life Update' post I told you about my new job as a marketing apprentice starting in mid September. Unfortunately, I only found out the other day that I no longer have the apprenticeship as the place I was going to be working for changed management, decided not to take on a apprentice and no one thoughht to tell me. So, only a few days before I was supposed to start my new job I was told this. It's safe to say I was very upset. Luckily, the job I've had throughout the summer can keep me on so I'll at least be doing something and earning some money. I don't want to have a moan because I want my blog to be the most positive thing it can.

At the moment, I'm going back to square one and staring to look for more apprenticeships. This experience hasn't put me off apprenticeships, it actually has made me more determined to find a new one. I also know that I won't be as laid back as I was previously and I'll pester the company until I've signed on the dotted line so this situation won't happen again.

Hopefully, I'll be back to normal posting this week but I'm not going to promise anything. I've been feeling so unmotivated recently - I'm sure you'll understand why. 

Thank you for reading this!

- Millie xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so sad to hear. But on the positive side, at least its made you more determined! I hope you find something good soon!

    Lots of love,

    Emily/0fftotheraces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm definitely not giving up!
      - Millie xx

      Delete